Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Някои хора чуват вътрешните си гласове и живеят с това, което са чули. Такива хора полудяват или се превръщат в легенда. Everybody has his own demons. What I do is, fight to keep mine
.... You know there are a lot of people in this world and lots of troubles. And whether they get those troubles from financial problems, love life or tragedy - they got troubles. Some folks will walk across the street and talk it with their neighbors; some people won’t talk about it at all - they just hold it deep down inside their heart until it hits them up. Now I’m gonna tell you how I deal with my problems - I let all my troubles go up thru music. Because once that happens, that's when all your troubles disappear and that's when the light can shine thru… and… … You walk on... walk on, nothing ever seems to go wrong that long. Walk on, don’t just stand there in the storm. Walk toward the light till you find the sun and you'll be better off in the long run. And walk on…
So, if there is a link or a song somewhere, that means the song belongs there and has played an important part for the creation of the story… Try to listen to the song while you’re reading… It really makes difference! …
No comments:
Post a Comment